The Society Aims And Objectives
The Pakistan Society of Food Scientists and Technologists is a non-profit organization. The objectives include:
- To promote the cause of food science and technology.
- To improve the professional competence of food scientists and technologists.
- To provide professional communication through technical publications and scientific meetings.
- To encourage education and training at all levels in various fields of food science and technology.
- To provide a forum for discussion to create links with private sectors, research centers, universities and students by arranging different conferences, seminars, workshops and symposiums on latest updates about food science and technology.
- Publication of society journal Pakistan Journal of Food Science